- This website is issued in the United Kingdom by Holbein Partners LLP (“Holbein”) which is incorporated in England with company no. OC356829, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with FCA firm reference number 529416 and has its registered office at 58 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 3JB.
- A copy of our stewardship code is available here.
- A copy of our best execution policy is available here here.
- A copy of our RTS 28 report is available here.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (‘Terms & Conditions’) explain certain legal and regulatory restrictions in relation to the information contained on this website. These Terms & Conditions and any information contained on this website may be changed by Holbein at any time without notice.
- Any person accessing this website (“User”) accepts the Terms and Conditions.
Restrictions on the use of this website
- The information contained in this website is intended for institutions and professional clients only and is not intended for use by retail clients.
- The information contained in this website is for information purposes only and does not constitute and should not be construed as an offer or a recommendation to purchase or sell any security.
- No information on this website has been included with regard to any individual’s circumstances, objectives, or needs and each individual must make his own independent decisions regarding investment in any securities or financial instruments. Before entering into any transaction, each individual is urged to consider the suitability of the transaction to his particular circumstances and to review independently, with professional advisors as necessary, the specific risks incurred, in particular the financial, regulatory, and tax aspects.
- Nothing on this website should be construed as constituting investment advice, legal advice or tax advice.
- The information contained in this website is not intended for distribution to, or use in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, or use would be unlawful, nor is it directed to any person or entity to whom it would be unlawful to direct such a document.
- This website is made available free of charge. Holbein does not guarantee that the website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis. Holbein will not be liable to anyone if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. The User is responsible for making all arrangements necessary to have access to the website and for ensuring that all persons who access the website as their agent are aware of the Terms and Conditions and that they comply with them.
Limitation of liability
- Whilst Holbein uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no representations or warranties of any kind, express of implied, are given as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of it. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at the User’s own risk. Holbein, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law or regulatory requirements, accepts no liability for any damage or loss including loss of profit whether direct, indirect or consequential in respect of the use of this website or its content.
- Holbein does not guarantee that this website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. The User is responsible for configuring their own information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access this website and should use their own virus protection software.
- The User must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful and they must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to it. Users must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, a User would be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Holbein will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing the User’s identity to them. In the event of such a breach, a person’s right to use the website will cease immediately.
Trademarks and Intellectual Property
- This website contains names and logos which are trademarks (“Trademarks”) of Holbein. Unauthorised use of any of these Trademarks is forbidden.
- A User of this website may print, copy, download or temporarily store information from our site for reasonable personal use but all intellectual and other property information shall remain the property of Holbein and no rights in it shall be transferred to the User.
- The User may not reproduce in whole or in part, transmit by electronic means or otherwise, modify, link into or use for any public or commercial purpose this site, or any of its content, without the prior written permission of Holbein.
- The entire contents of this website are subject to copyright with all rights reserved.
Third Party Websites
- If this website includes links to third party websites which are controlled and maintained by others, Holbein shall not be responsible and accepts no liability in respect of the content of such websites, nor the products, services or other items offered through that site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The use of this website is subject to the laws of England. In the event of any dispute or proceedings the User irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and irrevocably waives any objection to proceedings in such courts on the grounds of venue or on the grounds that the proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- Holbein is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) in the United Kingdom. Holbein has a complaints handling procedure in place to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and promptly. Every effort will be made to resolve a complaint. However, if not satisfied with the response provided, it may be possible to refer a complaint regarding to the Financial Ombudsman Service at Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR or 0800 023 4567. Further information about the Financial Ombudsman Service can be found on their website at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.